You need to upgrade your Flash Player to view this content.
CCMDweb.org: Professional Education
for Cardiovascular Disease
CCMDweb.org is a premier destination for CVD education for healthcare professionals. Since 1996, CCMD has partnered with preeminent thought leaders to educate US HCPs on issues spanning the CVD spectrum—highlighting many cardiometabolic conditions that individually or collectively contribute to cardiovascular risk, including dyslipidemia, atherosclerosis, diabetes, stroke, inflammation, and obesity.
A sample of the award-winning programs on CCMDweb.org:
- Slide library with 1,000+ downloadable slides exploring cardiometabolic diseases
- On-demand programs, including case studies & newsletters
- Clinical guidelines resources
- Expert commentaries on seminal research
- Patient education handouts
- And more!
Registration is free and unlocks premium content offerings and incentives. Sign up here
CCMDweb.org is the official website of The Committee on Cardiovascular and Metabolic Diseases™ (CCMD™). Click here
for more information.